London Thrills: 5 places you must visit
Going to London, the first place one would visit would be Central London, especially if it's your first time going. However, if I went to London for the first time again I would've hoped someone told me about these places, which are just as popular but somehow don't get enough recognition as the main tourist places. If you're like me, someone who enjoys experiencing such things instead of just plain sightseeing then this is the place for you.
Warner Bros. Studio
The Warner Bros. Studio is located in
Londons Covent Garden. It's where all the eight films of Harry Potter were
produced. It's a three and a half hour tour that gives a wonderful insight into
how the producers brought the series to life. The tickets range from £84.00 per
ticket for a child and around £89.00 per ticket for an adult. This is one of
the most famous places in London due to it being the only studio located here
for such a worldwide phenomenon. A tour here would make your experience of the
magic world of Harry Potter a once in a lifetime experience and for Harry
Potter fans there are a lot of things to look forward to such as the
- Gring Gotts Wizarding Bank
- ministry of magic
- The great hall
- Dolores Umbridge Pink Office
Being a massive Harry Potter fan vising the studios was a dream come true, just seeing the different costumes, stages and props was an unimaginable experience. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole tour, However, I'm really into architecture with big buildings and halls which is why my favourite was visiting the great hall, it was so huge and mesmerising it just stops you in your tracks for about a minute or so. The only downfall was that we didn't get enough time to explore the great hall as much as I wanted to, so just a tip, when u get to the great hall, run and take it all in as much as you can.
Go Ape
Go Ape is Uks' number one outdoor
adventure company, with three centrally located parks found in London. The
tickets range from £19 to £50 depending on the type of adventure you would
like. Here are the locations available in London.
- Alexandra Palace - Enjoy the panoramic views as
u swing and zip through the skyline, and explore the London high streets
which are just a short walk away.
- Battersea Park - Located at the heart of the
capital Battersea park allows you to have a thrilling experience through
the thick forest as you explore the crossings above, below and beside you.
Experience heights of adrenaline as you visit this unique three-tiered
course.
- Cockfosters - Taking you away from the
everyday urban life, Cockfosters let you experience the highrise fun and
thrills away from the London backdrop. Cockfosters is only twenty minutes
away from London which allows you to experience an ideal forest day away.
In my opinion, the best out of the
three locations is the one in Cockfosters just because it gives a much more
jungle vibe, which is because it's located directly in the middle of the
forest. Apart from that the one in Alexandra Palace is equally good and I
guarantee a good experience there too but if you want a raw and special
experience Cockfosters would be the best place to go. The best part about the
attraction in Cockfosters was also the towering forest canopy, as scary as it
was, it was my favourite adventure through the whole thing.
Lee Valley White Water Centre
For someone like me, I love water
sports and hoped that someone would've told me about this place sooner. Its
located in the Suburbs of London, where you can uncover new adventures and
activities as you explore Lee Valley. I promise it would be worth every penny
being packed with adventures and fun for you and your kids. It includes many
activities ranging from £30 to £200 being
- Water rafting
- Canoeing
- Paddling
- Hot dog rafting
- Kayaking
- Hydro speeding
- Water wipeout
I for my part loved all the activities,
but water rafting was by far my favourite one. I think it could be because I've
always wanted to go water rafting since I was little and when I finally got the
chance to, it was euphoric. If you're like me and are a complete goner for water
sports I would recommend going here, especially in a place like London where
these things are very much hard to find.
Go Karting
Capital Kartz is located in
Rippleside, London being the UK's longest indoor go-karting track. The tickets
range from £30 to £50 depending on the different timings and speed of the race.
The best thing about this is that you can go alone, as well as with a group and
have as much fun both times. Depending on your needs for first-timers the
sprint karting sessions are known as best suited for those who just wanted
to experience some thrill. I have done go-karting before but this was
completely different, the professionalism here makes you see Go Karting in a
completely different way. It made me think that everywhere else I ever went was
nothing compared to this award-winning track. I think the best part of it was
the experience as a whole, there wasn't one thing I could easily pinpoint and
say was my favourite because I just loved everything.
London Dungeon
London Dungeon is one of the
scariest attractions located in Central London. A great experience for those
who love some extra life-threatening thrill, as a child I always heard how some
people did faint going into the dungeon and it was not for the weak-hearted.
The tickets range from £28 to £50 depending on different dungeon experiences.
There isn't an age limit however, children are to be accompanied by an adult of
18 years and older. I was pretty scared the first time I went there because I
was well aware of the different activities that took place, it was pretty
terrifying. I wouldn't want to ruin the experience for anyone but let's just
say, lots of the actors would be pulling, pushing and chasing you making you
run for your life. However, would I want to go again? Yes, I definitely would
which is why I would unquestionably recommend you to go there at least once.

A very precise and helpful travel blog, will definitely visit these places when I go to London!
ReplyDeleteMake one for Switzerland too.
ReplyDeleteVERY INFORMATIVE
ReplyDeleteFull British system ๐ฏ
ReplyDeleteThis is very helpful๐
ReplyDeleteA good read.. This is making me go visit these places ❤️
ReplyDeleteWell written ๐
ReplyDeleteWill go to these placesss
ReplyDeleteWill definitely visit these places on google map๐
ReplyDelete